New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: Is startup PTSD real and possible?

Ask HN: Is startup PTSD real and possible?
7 by howtowin | 1 comments on Hacker News.
To you individually, do you believe startup PTSD is real and possible? Do you yourself - or someone you know and/or love - have it? I ask this as a young person who has had both success and failure in tech entrepreneurship, with particular moments from the hardships causing severe negative emotional reactions and ultimately (at least temporarily) debilitating me from accomplishing things effectively, if at all. I’d really like to treat this like any problem in my life: acknowledge it, understand it, take responsibility for it, and work to improve it, but struggle to find authoritative related resources. P.S. I wrote this via my phone while sitting on my couch in silence on a Friday evening pondering this. My apologies for any spelling or grammar errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment